An intensive hair and scalp treatment that closely replicates the scalp's own natural sebum, the body's natural hair food. Philip B Rejuvinating Oil is a fragrant blend of Carrier and Essential Oils derived from plants, nuts and flowers. Philip B Rejuvinating Imparts lipids into dry to damaged hair and scalp. Deep, penetrating & soothing essential oils revive and restore hair's elasticity, resilience and overall strength. Define your hair, renewing the depth, vibrance and vitality of your color and texture dissipating the appearance of coarse gray, silver and regrowth. This is the Oil that started it all, see and feel the results of bouncy, healthy, soft, silky, shiny hair from your very first reatment.
1. Brush dry hair and scalp thoroughly with a natural boar bristle brush.
2. Taking one inch sections of dry, unwashed hair apply oil liberally to the point of saturation (NEVER apply oil to wet hair). Work oil in with your fingers, concentrating one inch from the scalp through the ends. For dry scalp, massage oil directly onto scalp then work through ends. Comb through with a fine-toothed comb. For additional benefit, heat oiled hair with a blow-dryer for additional benefit, heat oiled hair for one to two minutes.
FOR: LEAVE ON:
Dry 20-40 min.
Dry to Damaged 45min.- 2 hrs
Deep Conditioning 2 hrs.- 15 hrs.
3. Before wetting hair, apply Philip B Peppermint & Avocado Volumizing & Clarifying Shampoo directly on to oiled hairn and massage onto scalp and hair for two to three minutesto release excess oil. Slowly incorporate a small amount of water to lather and gently pull the lather through to ends. Rinse with warm water. Repeat with shampoo if necessary.
4. Follow with Philip B Light-Weight Deep Conditioning Creme Rinse. Comb through with a fine-toothed and leave in hair for a minute. Rinse Well.
5. Finish with Philip B pH Restorative Detangling Toning Mist; comb through with a fine-toothed comb. Do not rinse out. Blow-dry and/or style as usual.
IF IRRITATION OCCURS, DISCONTINUE USE. KEEP OUT OF EYE AREA. KEEP OUT OF CHILDREN'S REACH.